2014 Kimberlee Andrews

Kimberlee Andrews


Over the past few years I came to realize that my color of choice had changed to green.  With that realization I came to see that there had been more than just a color preference change.  After many years of being unsettled, I had found a place where I was no longer anxious or nervous.  A place where I had found serenity and a sense of new beginnings.  Green represents the Heart Chakra and is the place of resurrection and regeneration and I believe that is exactly what has happened in my life and I suppose it is only fitting that I chose shades of green for my challenge piece.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.