2012 Paulette Jones

Paulette Jones

Phoenix, Arizona



The artist I have chosen to represent with my piece is Leonid Afremov and his autumn paintings, especiallyRed Alley. I'm a Connecticut transplant living in Phoenix, Arizona, who still longs for the beautiful Autumn walks in the woods.
Mr. Afremov's Red Alley just caught my breath bringing back memories of the great pathways through the trees in the woods by my home. This time of year is so refreshing and relaxing. His technique of bold paint stokes and bright colors just keeps my attention longing to be there in the beauty of the trees.  

If I have piqued your interest at all, please look him up on Wikipedia.  His life story is very interesting.
I hope my FreeForm purse of green and colorful leaves shows some of that same beauty.  I know it will always remind me of home.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.