2011 Barbara A Pretzsch

Barbara A Pretzsch

Cynthiana , KY and Biloxi , MS




Being the grandmother of a 5 year old who is “into princesses”, I asked Jaclyn who was her favorite. Cinderella was her answer. I found out from Jaclyn that Cinderella was dressed in blue, the fairy godmother was purple (I assumed lavender). The pumpkin had to be orange with the prince in darker blue. I went to work on those colors, not the easiest to put together. To hold them in place I had started a scarf with yarn I would not have had enough to finish, so changed it to a panel to be the scrumbles’ base. From there it was “The Challenge” to find the right place for the pieces that I had made. It is hanging from the magic wand that the fairy godmother waved to make the tale a success.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.