2010 Marilyn Ketcherside

Marilyn Ketcherside

Burien, WA USA




Different things can spark memories of our world. I received a skein of yarn in the mail that said "swamp" to me. After searching for months I finally found out why those colors said that. 


It is The Great Dismal Swamp in Virginia. I grew up in Northern Virginia but I don't remember ever being there. I have found out I was there a couple of times as a very young child. So it has become a part of me and my world. 

I could find very few pictures, but this expresses my feelings of that swamp.








                                                                                             




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.