2010 Lisa Carney

Lisa Carney 

Durham, NC US




Over the past decade, the scope of my world has expanded.  As old relationships ended and new ones began for the women in my family, including myself, some parts of the world became closed off, but many, many more opened up for us.  We all see the world as a happier place! 

"The Artist At Work" is a painting by my stepfather, Allan Nance.  He and my mother gave me a print of the painting last Christmas, and I knew it would be a great color inspiration for this year's freeform challenge.






                                                                                  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.