2010 Ellene Warren

Ellene Warren 

California, US




Somewhere in the world of my imagination is a giant warehouse I have committed to fill with my creations.
I love to dream about the new projects I will add to my growing inventory of colorful, textural works of art. Each project is a manifestation of my ever-expanding skills and techniques, and each is dedicated to beauty and creative inspiration. The freeform section of my warehouse is a particular favorite of mine.
I think I have accumulated enough stash to fill the warehouse; now all I need is enough time to complete the task.






                                                                                               




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.