2008 Bonnie Pierce

Bonnie Pierce

Vancouver, WA USA



A Walk in the Wilderness of the Pacific Northwest

or
Through the eyes of my memory


Through the eyes of my memory 
I walk in a deep dark forest.
Majestic trees tower over my head...
Intense green paintbrushes tickle the sky.
I see mosses so rich and lush
They melt into the blue and become teal
Lichens grow in a swirl
And march slowly up the intricate bark.
My eyes long to absorb the colors
To make them mine forever.
No longer can I walk through the deep dark forest.
Yet I can see in the distance what is so vivid
In the eyes of my memory.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.