2006 Shirley Lines

Shirley Lines
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
liness@shaw.ca


I am a fiber artist with a special interest in wool and wool fibers.  As well as crochet, I knit, quilt and spin.  I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with my DH of 27 years and our 3 year old Alaskan Malamute, Denali.  We also have 2 grown children who have moved away from home but are still close enough to visit.

"Tidepool"


This piece almost evolved on its own. After I separated the yarns bycolour families I was drawn to the rich blues and greens that reminded me of the ocean, seaweed and marine life.  Hence the name TIDEPOOL.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.