2006 Pirkko Vega

Pirkko Vega
Toronto, ON Canada


I had to learn to knit and crochet at school. My mother guided me to creative knitting and crocheting when I was a teenager.

I have knitted and designed clothes, for adults, and for children; knitted toys, mainly dolls. I have crocheted items from coasters to bedspreads. I still consider dolls to be my main interest in knitting and crocheting.

When I have a break in my needlecraft projects I draw and paint. Art has always been close to my heart. My latest art course, a few years ago, at Ontario College of Arts and Design was "Form and Structure". Free Form creations truly blossomed from that time.


"Angel"





"Unknown Planet"




"Shuttle"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.