2006 Mayra Nieves-Bekele

Mayra Nieves-Bekele
Oakland, CA USA



I was born in Puerto Rico and I live in the Bay Area of California. I love working with beads and fibers; and sharing this knowledge with others. Playing with textures makes me feel: happy, sad, peaceful, excited..., what a great way to live!!!


Floral Expression - Three Fs - One B

I began this piece without having an exact idea of what the finish piece would look like. It was hard to choose from so many fibers with limited yardage. I allowed the process and the mood to guide me to achieve my final expression. I am always inspired by the many talented people who are part of this FreeForm community.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.