2006 Lynda Underwood

Lynda Underwood
County Cork, Ireland
ffc@lyndaunderwood.com


My name is Lynda Underwood. I'm a knitting and crafts aficionado from Cork, Ireland. I've been knitting since I was five years old but only recently started to crochet, inspired by free-form work that I'd seen.



"Trasna na dTonnta, ag Deireadh an Lae"

The piece I have contributed is my first free-form project. Called "Trasna na dTonnta, ag Deireadh an Lae" in Irish Gaelic ("Across the Waves, at the End of the Day" in English), it is inspired by the landscape of Ireland, its colours and textures. I was reminded of the beautiful sunsets of the west coast of the country.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.