2006 Katherine Settle, Age 9

Katherine Settle, Age 9
Fairfield, CA USA


My name is Katherine Settle.  I am 9 years old.  I started crocheting when I was 4, and free forming when I was 5.  When I first got the bag of 61 yarns, I would start something, and then tear it out because I didn't like it, and I was getting frustrated because I didn't know what to do or how to start it.  Then I made the inner circle and felt that I could start with that piece, so then i did the lines that radiated out, and after I did one row all the way around attaching them all, I kept adding to the outer circle, until I felt it was finished.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind with your comments - We love positive feedback.
Comments containing spam, flaming, personal attacks, abuse and excessive swearing will be removed.